Leveraging Cutting-edge Technology
Connect 49 introduces Alaska’s first Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA). The most comprehensive imaging solution for radiology and beyond; connecting Alaska’s physicians with their patients’ records and Alaska’s patients with better care. True image interoperability hosted right here in our great state. Local to Alaska, no need to work around different time zones.
Simplifies Image Storage and Access
- Allows physicians a single point of access to their patient’s images using a simple online viewer.
- Allows you to capture, store, manage, and view both dicom and non-dicom (.jpeg, .avi, .pdf) images.
Secures Valuable Patient Data
- Centralized repository for all imaging with ability to add a link directly to the study from your EMR.
- Retains private metadata tags useful to you.
- Improves data security by using standard IT policies and principles for managing enterprise data.
- Provides off-site backup of images within Alaska.
Achieves Cost Savings
- Eliminates the need for future migrations; but easy exit if needed.
- Consolidates archive platforms while reducing interface requirements and support.
- Allows you to conserve storage by using local system to keep what you want and we archive the rest.
- Competitive pricing, no major upfront costs and infrastructure and no admin costs.
- Delivers immediate and sustained cost savings over the life of the data.
Explore the benefits of VNA storage for your practice, contact us.